John The Italian Octopus. Major Hunk Total Moron. Met him in March. Went to the prom in May. Dumped him in June.
2. Who was your first roommate?
I assume they don’t mean my brother with whom I shared a room when I was six or so and My Grandfather was living with us.
College roommate was Nanette, who saw Sheep.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
The first time I got really drunk and barfed and all was Rum. In coke. Despite that, Rum‘n Diet is still one of my favorite drinks.
4. What was your first job?
For Money? I was a housewife. My working mother decided it was more time efficient for her if she gave me pocket money to clean the house than do it herself and let me have a job.
Finally in college I spent a summer working as an aid in the activity program at the Retirement home my mother worked at.
5. What was your first car?
1973 AMC Hornet hatchback. It had been my father’s and had seen some hard use. The Shocks squeaked like bedsprings.
6. When did you go to your first funeral?
I was 6 or 7 . It was my maternal grandfather, the one that lived with us for a while.
7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
Depends on definitions. I went away to college at 18. Other than that I have lived within a 20 mile or so circle.
8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Sister Anissa of the Sisters of Providence
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
I was 14 and I flew to St. Louis with my father, Just to go on a trip on an airplane.
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
Probably when I was 25 and I went out for doughnuts at 2am with men I wasn’t married to.
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends?
Lee Ann Szyska, the girl down the street. Tragically she lost a battle with a brain tumor some years ago.
12. Where was your first sleepover?
I have no clue. Probably at the afore mentioned Szyska’s house when I was quite young.
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a problem?
Roper, unless I think he’s going to be mad at me.
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or groomsmen?
Stood up to my brother’s wedding in peach polyester, October 2, 1976.
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? .
Weekdays, push the cat off me, grumble and go do the whole bathroom thing.
Weekends? A lady doesn’t talk about these things.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Chicago Symphony Orchestra Grant Park Bandshell summer free concerts. A blanket, a picnic basket, a CTA supertransfer and a hot summer evening. Awesome.
17. First tattoo or piercing?
18. First celebrity crush?
Bobby Darren. Or maybe David Soul. Not sure which came first.
19. Age of first real kiss with tongue?
20. First crush?
Tommy Teffer, Kindergarten. I was devastated when his family moved to Australia.
21. First real love?
Once again, depends on definitions.
Political correctness requires me to say the first guy I married.
But if we’re talking makes-me-dizzy-when-he-smiles-and-tears-m
has to be Roper.